Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Knicks Are Really Good!

Wrong. They're horrendous. Losing twice in a row to a very crappy Philly team. Isiah did a nice job of making some adjustments, ensuring that we lost by 30 instead 10.

I was particularly struck by:

1) The return of the old Jamal during his 3-12, 7 turnover effort. We missed you!
2) David Lee absolutely pwning Sweet Lou Williams for a flagrant foul on his way to another double-double.
3) Feisty little Nate getting to the line and making it happen in garbage time.

More ramblings:

I, along with the rest of Knicks nation, think we really need to start Lee and have Zach come off the bench for either Lee or Curry depending on the matchup. Also I like that Fred Jones has started to enter the rotation a little more. He can actually play some defense unlike Jamal/Marbury. Also, he can be a nice complement to Wee Nate (who, by the way, I wish would not shoot 11 threes in 20 minutes of burn).

Just a heads up that I'm staying in again to "do work," but am actually checking box scores and making some fantasy basketball trades. This is the level to which I have sunk.

- WAW

No comments: